Saturday, January 3, 2009

what a hypocrite

although ive always hated on blogging... im doing it for team team. and i guess for myself. since its the new year ill copy julie and think about some new years resolutions. god i swear sometimes that julie and i are the same person.

my lifes pretty fucked up right now but im trying my best to ignore it. see i think everyones life is probably fucked up they just dont care as much. i seem to care way more about every little thing that ever crosses my mind. so my new years goal is to be a little more apathetic. probably a little different than most peoples resolutions but who the fuck cares. see im doing well already! im also going to try to be a little more selfish. like instead of doing what makes gary happy, or what makes my mom happy, or what looks good to people around me, im just gonna go ahead and do what makes me happy. even if its an impulsive mistake. so my second goal is to make a mistake. it shouldnt be that hard.

i want to make my own happiness. and be independent. and not cry everytime someone hurts my feelings. im going to tough shit out. lifes a lot more difficult than they taught you in elementary school. what the fuck is up with that!! we need to teach kids some practical information, i swear i didnt learn a thing in public school, just the disney version of life. god im a cynic. okay my third resolution is to be more upbeat! fuck yea!

2 comments:

  1. keely you rock.

    i'm so glad team team got back together this break!! and even more excited that we all have blogs! :)!!

    i talked to my calc 1 prof at rose for a long time about selfishness - and he prefers to call it selfFULness. because there are times when you really just need to do what is best for yourself and not give a damn about anyone else. thats the shit. i'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. my "security word" or whatever was copeed and it makes me think of co-peed - like, "hey, we co-peed. we peed together" which is definitely you and me at knox.

    ReplyDelete