Monday, February 2, 2009

his name is mathew

im writing this only because matt just really annoyed the fuck out of me. I text him 'i have my first soccer practice tonight!' and he text me back 'dont get too sore from that, or let your lefs get too buff like that'

god how fucking rude! usually that kind of stuff doesnt really bother me but fuck him! i love soccer and this is such a great opportunity for me to meet people!! i just wanted him to be excited and supportive. and also ive worked out every day for the past two weeks because i want to be in better shape and have more toned legs. what the hell does he think is going to happen, playing soccer will make my legs fat? thats retarted!! and fuck him i look the way god made me and its pretty nice compared to what i could look like. this coming from the guy who said i could lose 30 lbs. yea right thats more than 1/5th of my body weight!!! what an idiot! that would be such an unhealthy weight loss. maybe i could lose like 10 lbs MAYBE. but i dont even need to lose any weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this guy and tried to tell him and then we broke up bc of it. after TWO YEARS of dating off and on. and then we got back together and i havent told him again but he is constantly pretending like i might cheat on him while im in college station. PLEASE! i love him and he is the one who cant say it back. annoying. selfish. thoughtless.

No comments:

Post a Comment